Junior Managers Program
The ideal first step along your leadership career path
About the program
Are you interested in international management? Our Junior Managers Program will get you started. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know as an executive at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
You select one of nine functional areas in which to start your leadership career path.
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. We help you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. In other words, you can let us know the departments, divisions and locations where you would like to learn and exercise leadership expertise. You can count on your mentor for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars. And, of course, you have a say in what you would like to focus your learning on.
You can select from among the following functional areas:
- Research and Development
- Computer Technology
- Technical Sales
Your tasks and who do we look for
What’s in store for you:
- Systematically develop your leadership and decision-making skills – through multifaceted involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced mentor and senior executives, including regular feedback.
- Gain international experience. An assignment abroad is part of your agenda.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
- Help design the program in line with your own individual interests – so you have a hand in shaping your future.
- Your prospects are excellent: several members of the board of management, also took part in the Junior Managers Program.
What we expect from you:
You completed your post-graduate studies in MBA or M.Tech. or Chartered Accountancy with outstanding grades. Your track record includes relevant work experience. We also require:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and leadership potential
- Very good academic background (more than 60% throughout)
- Professional experience (min 1 to max 3 years)
- Experience abroad preferred
- Ability to learn foreign language
- Extracurricular activities
- Leadership potential
- Social competency
- Initiative, Motivation
How to apply:
For all current Junior Managers Program vacancies, please see our job market. You can apply directly online.
JMP Akash Relan (RBEI/EAS) shares his experience