Testing and Validation
Helping enterprises meet product compliance
Complying with regulatory and quality requirements is a time consuming and expensive endeavour for organisations. What with the ever mounting pressure on companies to bring new products to the market faster and at a cheaper cost. Bosch, with technologically advanced labs and extensive industry and technical know-how, enables customers to meet these requirements effortlessly.
Bosch is equipped with a state-of-the-art lab that takes care of quality validations for customers. We are abreast with the best practices to provide product compliance and meet Automotive EMC test requirements as per International Automotive EMC Standards. We help customers in saving product development and testing costs and build competent solutions, throughout their product development lifecycle.
Ensures product compliance
State-of-the-art lab that meets Automotive EMC test requirements
Helps save on product development and testing costs
- Absorber Lined Shielded Chamber (ALSE) measuring 7M(L)x6M(B) x4M(H) from ETS Lindgren for RI/RE/CE tests
- Shielding effectiveness of ALSE is greater than 90dB, in the frequency range of 1MHz to 18GHz
- Separate earth pits for ALSE and ESD test benches, ground resistance less than 2 Ohms
- Separate ante room with dimensions of 4M(L)x2.44M(B) x2.44M(H) used for measuring instruments
- Ferrite lined chamber measuring 3.2M(L)x1.3M(W)x1.2M(H) for BCI test
- Radiated Immunity / Susceptibility Tests
- Radiated and Conducted Emission
- Conducted Immunity Tests
- Electro Static Discharge Tests
- RF Immunity
- Transient and Coupled Immunity
- EUT Monitoring
Get in touch
We look forward to your inquiry.