Great opportunities from the very start
About the program
Want to pursue a career in technical skills!? We nurture young talents and create confident adults. Bosch Ltd. has a full-fledged training center to develop a reservoir of skilled personnel required to produce quality products on sophisticated machines.
As a Bosch apprentice you will be trained at its state-of- the-art "Bosch Ltd. Vocational Centre" where your learning and development is fostered under the supervision of fully qualified instructors. You will gain valuable experience and exposure through a program of Basic and Advanced Training along with a planned industrial exposure after your initial basic training.
Trade apprentices selected immediately after their tenth grade undergo basic training common to all trades in the first year. Job-oriented training and indus-trial exposure starts in the second year. At the end of the second year, they are trained in different areas of specialisation and in-plant training for acquiring advanced skills.
Emphasis is placed on "Multi-skilling" with demands for accuracy and high quality on par with global standards and requirements - A first step towards creating a future "Technocrat".
In order to make the apprentices versatile, advanced inputs through various courses are given in the following subjects:
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- CNC technology
- Metrology and cutting tool technology
- Tool and Die making, and plastics
- Personal computers
- Electrical and electronics for mechanical trades
Your tasks and who do we look for
What’s in it for you:
- Get trained with state-of-the-art laboratories, classrooms and a full fledge workshop.
- Dedicated and professionally qualified faculty to ensure effective use of infrastructure and effective learning.
- Receive fair stipend.
- Get trained in multiple areas to expand your knowledge and abilities helping an overall personality development.
What you have to offer:
Your grasp of theory in your chosen field is razor-sharp, as your excellent academic results at test. But there’s more to you than test scores, such as your:
- Dedication and flexibility
- Team spirit and social skills
- Cosmopolitan outlook
- Good English
How to apply:
- On the day of the 10th standard results, look for an advertisements in leading newspapers giving the details for application.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test.
- Further shortlisted candidates will be invited for a practical test, technical & personal interview
- Final shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a medical test.
For all current vacancies, please see our job market. You can apply directly online.