Technical Management Trainee Program
The ideal first step along your career path
About the program
Bachelor’s degree, check. So what next? Practical application of that knowledge? Our Technical Management Trainee Program will help you ‘learn by doing’ at Bosch. We motivate you to perform at your peak and teach you everything you need to know at Bosch. You’ll get to know the company inside and out, rapidly assume responsibility and pursue the targeted development of your personal strengths. Accept the challenge!
During a period of 18 months, you work in a number of functional areas. Gain cross location exposure as well. You are trained on-the-job as well as classroom training. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance. You work on the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. You can count on your guide for professional guidance along the way.
You will also expand your knowledge at seminars & workshops that you attend during these 18 months.
Your tasks and who do we look for
What’s in store for you:
- 18 months of on-the-job as well as classroom training.
- Gain cross functional as well as cross locational experience.
- Develop your decision-making skills – through involvement in projects as well as in day-to-day business during the 18 months.
- Benefit from the in-depth guidance of an experienced senior executives, including regular feedback.
- Build a broad network within the company, from which you will reap lasting benefits.
Are you eligible to apply:
- Full time Engineering graduates from institutes identified by Bosch, with a record of 65% and above through out their academics will be eligible to apply.
How to apply:
You can apply through the placement office of your institute.
The selection process involves a number of steps. Following are the steps:
- Bosch will visit the identified institutes and invite students to apply for the course through the placement office.
- Applications will be checked, scrutinised and students will be shortlisted for the next round.
- The short listed students will be invited for a written test.
- Based on the results of the written test, students will be short listed for Group Discussion/Presentations on a given topic (if required), Psychometric/aptitude test and Technical and HR Interview .
- Based on this the final selection will take place.
- An appointment letter communicating the details of training and subsequent employment at Bosch will be issued to those selected
TMT Ganguly Upasana (2WP/ENG2-IN) shares her experience